Sunday 9 October 2011

Lilac Items in Honour of Lilac Group

I have decided to do a blog featuring Lilac items, in honour of my Lilac group in CRAFTfest, I hope you enjoy my selections, and please come back for my blog where I will be featuring members of Lilac Group and I'll tell you more about them. Happy browsing




Lilac Pinboard   Merudu






lilac mouse  needles and buttons



Lilac Coral  Jane Loudon Accessories




Flower Fairy Wall Hanging Lilac  Perfect Patchwork




Lilac Crochet Bead Earrings  Froosh Maroosh




Lilac Cupcake Flower Pot  Fabulous Coconut




Bag, lilac dreams  Marice's World


Lilac daisies card  Busybeecards handmade cards for all occasions



Lush Lilac Charm Bracelet  Creative Treasures




LILAC POPPY FASCINATOR  Melissa Jane




Lilac Elelphant Keepsake Box  Kippers Keepsakes



I hope you enjoyed browsing, and don't forget I will soon be posting a blog featuring members of Lilac Group

signing off for today

F xx

 

 


 


 


 


 

4 comments:

  1. You've chosen some lovely items and you're Flower Fairy wall hanging brings back memories from when I was a little girl. Creative Treasures bracelet has a beautiful arrangement & colours and Fabulous Coconut's flower pot would look so sweet in any home. Thank you for including my handbag. Marice ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome, and thanks for visiting my blog

    Felicity xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilac is such a lovely colour, I have used it a lot on my Plaques, you have chosen some lovely items.

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, and thank you for reading my blog

    F xx

    ReplyDelete